Email Unit Not Working

Elissa Chattat

Jan 7, 2024, 2:27:07 PMJan 7
to formr
Hello,

Hope this message finds you well.
I am working on a run for a daily diary study. I need participants to receive an email reminder after a pause. Not matter what I try, the participant remains at the pause unit position.
- I read articles on the use of the framework and followed documentation
- I tried both with ticking the box for cron and without it
- I also tried adding a skip forward and tested the run with it (also tested it with the pause unit immediately followed by the email)

Most of the time the email is not delivered. On rare occasions, when it is delivered, I receive it randomly and I suddenly receive several emails at once.
I am using formr on another server (DSHS).

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Elissa