Error "R Error: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired" CURL

Yorgo Hoebeke

Apr 23, 2022, 4:02:01 AM4/23/22
to formr
Hi,

I wanted to test again a formr run that worked really well last year.
However, now I receive the following error in a part where the code sends an API request to a server (to an SMS gateway).

R Error: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

In call:
curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle)

I checked the SSL certificate of my site: it is valid and renews automatically with LetsEncrypt.
From looking at results from a search on google, it seems there is a possibility it could be due to the version of the curl package?

Hopefully you can help me solve this as it makes us stuck in the run.

Best,
Yorgo