multilingual survey

Thomas Gar

Oct 16, 2020, 4:16:21 PM10/16/20
to formr

Hello everyone,
I am a newcomer in formR
Is it possible to make a multilingual survey or do I need to do copies for each language?

bw,
Thomas

John Helveston

Oct 16, 2020, 4:19:59 PM10/16/20
to formr
I made multiple surveys, one for each language. Then I made a single simple survey that only has a single question: Choose a language. In my run, I use the responses from that survey and skip logic to send respondents to the appropriate survey based on their language choice.

Here's an example of my first page survey to get the language choice:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpHxrnFVnqw-J3FHlcWomyCEA7sVqkOz8GarGFKMovo/edit?usp=sharing

Thomas GARGOT

Oct 16, 2020, 4:38:21 PM10/16/20
to fo...@googlegroups.com

thanks for the tip john !

Thomas

Thomas Gargot
Psychiatre, doctorant en informatique
Service de psychiatrie de l’enfant et de l’adolescent, Hôpital Pitié-Salpêtrière

https://ecritureauto.wordpress.com/

Leonardo Fontenelle

Oct 17, 2020, 5:33:44 PM10/17/20
to 'Maike Günther' via formr
Did something like it: https://osf.io/78gw2/

Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
    Twitter: @doutorleonardo

David Alejandro Saeteros Pérez

Apr 9, 2021, 2:50:53 PM4/9/21
to formr
Hi

For whatever reason my survey is not working and I did just that.
Attached is the message I get when I test it.

What could I do?

Thanks!
Capture.PNG