Issues with OpenCPU

Fabian Gander

Nov 24, 2023, 3:57:32 AM11/24/23
to formr
Dear all,

Currently, there seems to be an issue with OpenCPU since this morning:
Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-24 um 09.47.38.png

Cyril Tata

Nov 24, 2023, 4:06:16 AM11/24/23
to Fabian Gander, formr
Dear formr users

Sorry for the disruption. The opencpu server is getting moved this morning and it is taking longer than expected.. Hope this will be resolved soon.

best
Cyril

On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 9:57 AM Fabian Gander <fabg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

Currently, there seems to be an issue with OpenCPU since this morning:

Best,
Fabian

L Erber

Nov 27, 2023, 1:45:57 AM11/27/23
to formr
Does this have anything to do with this error message? Is the formr package currently updated?
Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-24 um 12.29.07.png

Cyril Tata

Nov 27, 2023, 2:30:36 AM11/27/23
to L Erber, formr
This should now be resolved. Let me know if you still have issues.

Florian Kühlwein

Nov 27, 2023, 5:13:08 AM11/27/23
to formr
Hi all,
I have problems connecting to the server right now. It was working fine until a few minutes ago.

Error report:  2023-11-27 11:09:47: There was a computational error.
cURL error: Operation timed out after 20001 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received in 20.0014