emails not sending and daily surveys not expired

Jie Liu

Sep 7, 2021, 11:51:02 PM9/7/21
to formr
Dear all,

I was running a daily diary study, and I had the same problems that the daily emails were not sent out on time. However, I found that after five hours later the emails were sent out...

I also have some other problems. When some participants, who have already finished the first survey, opened the link in the email, they are in the first survey, instead of the daily survey. Do you know why this happens?

Also, I set the time limit for the daily survey (420 minutes), but I can see that participants who did not take the first daily survey were still there. They are supposed to be at a new daily survey loop today.

Does anyone know how to deal with these issues?

Thanks a lot!
Best,
Jie