%in% or %contains%

Andre Simioni

Sep 28, 2021, 5:03:17 PM9/28/21
to formr
Hi, I have about 13 modules of itens and I ask to the subjects the modules they want to answer.
So I have one item, "module", with multiple answers and I want to config the showiff acoording the modules selected.

So, for example:
If the module contains the numbers (13,14) and I set the showif with "module %in% 13" it doesn't work. There is a problem in shoiffs acording to OpenCPU.

If I set with "module %contains% 13" the modules "1, 3 and 13" are shown.

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks!

Andre Simioni

Sep 29, 2021, 8:23:24 AM9/29/21
to formr
is.element also doesn´t work with formr

Kai Horstmann

Sep 29, 2021, 8:30:48 AM9/29/21
to Andre Simioni, formr
Hi,

We had a similar problem and therefore used text to refer to the items, e.g., module_A, module_B, etc, and then something like: item_1 == „module_a" || item_1 %contains% „module_b“ if item_1 allows more than one response.

Best wishes,
Kai

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ruben Arslan

Oct 5, 2021, 7:26:48 AM10/5/21
to Andre Simioni, formr
Hi Andre,

next time, check the documentation which explains the logic.

If this doesn't work, provide a reproducible example.

Best,

Ruben

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 1:14 PM Andre Simioni <andr...@gmail.com> wrote:
This topic is closed? I cant send messages...
Message has been deleted