Re: implementing visual stimuli

Message has been deleted

Daniela Feistauer

Mar 19, 2022, 2:15:57 PM3/19/22
to formr
Hi Raquel,

something like this?

i = 1
while(TRUE){
  if (i %% 21 == 0){
    break
  }
  plot(sample(1:1000, 1000)) # random pictures
  Sys.sleep(time = 1) # Time in seconds
  i = i + 1
}

I don't know how accurate sys.time works.

Daniela
Raquel Castellanos Silva schrieb am Mittwoch, 16. März 2022 um 15:36:52 UTC+1:
Hi!

I´m planning to create a run consisting of a simple survey (pre-test), followed by a randomization of the participants to an experimental vs control group. Then I would like to present 20 visual stimuli (pictures in .jpg format) per group, each picture should be presented for 10 seconds, so that each participant has an exposure time of approx. 3 minutes. After the presentation of the visual stimuli another simple survey should follow (post test).

Is it possible to implement a presentation of the visual stimuli in FormR in a way that each picture is presented for approx 10 seconds and then move on to the next picture? If yes, how can I do that?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Raquel