Re: Indenting a "note"

Lea Schmidt

Apr 20, 2021, 2:40:25 PM4/20/21
to formr
Hello Cyril,

thank you! I managed to fix my display issues by adding some CSS codes.

Best
Lea

Am Mo., 12. Apr. 2021 um 11:51 Uhr schrieb Lea Schmidt <leaschm...@gmail.com>:
Hi everybody!

I was unable to find a solution to a problem I have concerning styling a "note" type, and would be thankfull for any advise.

As you can see in the example pictures, I try to present a picture with a caption (together one "note"), and below it two sentences as bullet points (together another "note"). I managed to center the first note (picture with caption). Trouble starts with the second note (two bullet points): I used the "padding200" style class to indent the note and am satisfied with how it works out on my big laptop screen. However, on small screens/smartphones I would like the note to begin further left (see second example picture).

I also tried the styling classes "left100" and "left_offset100", but these did not have any effect on my "note". Am I overlooking something here?

Is there a way I can indent this note so that it does not look out of place on small screens?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Lea

On my laptop screen: works as intended.
 example_laptop_screen.png

On a smaller screen (smartphone): should be aligned further to the left.
example_small_screen.png