ERROR: Package 'knitr' version 1.37 cannot be unloaded

Khaireddine Hadj Kacem

Mar 18, 2022, 4:38:09 AMMar 18
to formr
Hi All, Hi Formr team,

for the feedback page in my last run I have become the following error message:
Screenshot (293).png
I think that's a bug in Formr, because I have found the same issue by another previous conversation and it was fixed by Ruben.

Thank you very much for the support,

Best,
Khairi

Larissa Hartle

Sep 14, 2022, 12:39:24 PMSep 14
to formr
Hello all,

Was this problem fixed? I have Open CPU and R installed in a local server with the same problem during feedbacks and I am trying to solve it. I followed this page but the problem was not solved:

During test run, the error reported is the same as above. When I create a real user, the message is the follow:

"There was a problem dynamically knitting something to HTML using OPENCPU."

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks!