Trying out Github discussions

Ruben Arslan

Jan 16, 2024, 10:27:43 AMJan 16
to formr
Dear all,

As this discussion forum is now getting a substantial amount of spam (as well as real messages that get marked as spam) and the format doesn't make it easy to find previously answered questions, we are going to try out a different forum for help requests.
The formr repository on Github now has a discussion forum, where you can ask for help. If you raise a query that turns into an issue we need to fix, it will be easier for you to track progress.
Github also has better support for file uploads and code sharing. I have turned off posting on this group for now. In a few months, I'll evaluate whether Github discussions was an improvement on the Google group.

Best wishes,

Ruben