Upload images

blumworx

Nov 27, 2023, 1:46:12 AM11/27/23
to formr
Hello. I'm pretty new with FormR, so excuse me if I make some basic questions. I just need to know how to upload images in FormR, so that I can use the generated links on my spreadsheet. The idea is to make visual-spatial items (i. e. with graphical stems and options).

Thank you very much!

Diego.

John Helveston

Nov 28, 2023, 1:45:08 PM11/28/23
to formr
I usually just post images in a github repo somewhere if the images can be made publicly accessible without issue. If not, you can add them inside any Run. On the left-side menu there's an "Upload Files" button where you can upload an image and then it generates a url to that image. Technically that is also public, but nobody will see it unless they have the link.