session is spamming us

Michal Hužva

Jan 4, 2024, 4:14:04 PMJan 4
to formr
I am experiencing an issue with my run. When I test it, the message "
×
This session is spamming us. Please fix your run definition"
 This can be seen in the Last Results as spam_11. It's possible that the session has expired or something similar, as I have a maximum of 16 SKIPS, which depends on the choices made in the previous survey. If the selected options are within the first 1-5, it works fine. However, if one of the later choices in the sequence is selected, the spam error occurs. How can I run this without encountering the error? I am unable to modify the skipping part. Thank you very much.

Ruben Arslan

Jan 4, 2024, 4:15:39 PMJan 4
to formr
You'll have to modify the skipping part to be more efficient. I doubt that it cannot be done by writing more complex R code, but you didn't provide any detail. ChatGPT might help.