formr release v0.20.0

Cyril Tata

Aug 26, 2022, 3:22:49 AM8/26/22
to formr
Dear formr users,

On Friday, September 2nd 2022 at 11:00 CET, we are planning to release a new version of formr (version v0.20.0). This release will comprise a couple of bug fixes and also to make formr compatible with an upgrade of the underlying software.

As usual, your studies should generally not be affected but one can never tell. For those interested in testing their studies with the new version before the release, please reply to this email and we will grant you access to the test environment. For those with really complex studies, we would recommend you do test your studies before the release.

Kind Regards
Cyril