rendering will be changing quite a bit

Gerda Shank

Jan 27, 2012, 10:35:33 AM1/27/12
to formh...@googlegroups.com
I'm doing a lot of changes to rendering right now. Some of them have
been pushed to the github repository, but things are in flux, so I
wouldn't recommend adopting them quite yet.

The goal is to make it easier and more flexible to use css frameworks
and to look better. The default rendering will change, though I'm trying
to provide the ability to recreate the old rendering with flags, etc.
When this is released, there will definitely be incompatibilities, but
you should be able to save the old rendering packages and get the same
rendering.

If there are things on your wishlists or rendering features you'd like
to see, now is the time to bring them up...

Gerda