new release 0.36000

Gerda Shank

Jan 22, 2012, 11:54:02 PM1/22/12
to formh...@googlegroups.com
I've just uploaded 0.36000. There are a lot of updates to rendering, so
you should test on your systems before upgrading.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the changes.

0.36000 Sun Jan 22, 2012
Switch to using 'process_attrs' function to process attributes in
rendering;
*** There were lots of updates to rendering. You should verify your
custom
rendering, to make sure that nothing has broken. The
'_add_html_attributes'
method is no longer used.
Add shorthand method for setting defaults in fields
Add widget_tags 'label_no_colon' & 'wrapper_tag'
Update and reorganize TT templates
Add flags 'use_defaults_over_obj' & 'use_init_obj_over_item'
Add 'num_extra' to Repeatable
Update Turkish message file; add Float field
Add lazy to 'html' attribute in Display field
Add 'label_attr' and 'wrapper_attr' to Field
Add 'Array' trait to field_name_space and widget_name_space
Bug with selected/checked hash key in Multiple; switch to creating
default
Bug with repeatable contains; not using full name for accessor.
Die if using HTML::FormHandler::Moose without HTML::FormHandler
Field::TextArea extends Field::Text to reuse its validations
(min/max length)
Add is_html5 attribute to forms which causes forms to have the
additional
HTML 5 attributes which can be used by HTML 5 capable clients for
validation

Gerda