Pending pull requests, new release

Andreas Jung

Jan 25, 2013, 4:14:00 AM1/25/13
to forma...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

there are some pending pull requests on Github - including one for Sqlalchemy 0.8 support.

Could someone please care about merging the fixes and creating a new release?

Otherwise grant me access on Github to the repository (account 'zopyx') and on PyPI to the package (account 'ajung').

Thanks
Andreas

Gael Pasgrimaud

Jan 26, 2013, 10:06:50 AM1/26/13
to forma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

1.4.3 is out.

Regards,

Gael

Le 25/01/2013 10:14, Andreas Jung a �crit :