Fwd: Spring 2024 UniverCity

Gregory Thompson

Feb 10, 2024, 4:37:10 PMFeb 10
to Forest Creek HOA
Forwarded from the City
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christopher Ankeny <can...@roundrocktexas.gov>
Date: Fri, Feb 9, 2024 at 11:10 AM
Subject: Spring 2024 UniverCity
To: Christopher Ankeny <can...@roundrocktexas.gov>

Good morning, Property Managers, Neighborhood Leaders, and UniverCity Alumni,

Please share the following message with your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers, who reside or work in the City of Round Rock, and who you think may be interested in attending:

There are still a few seats available to attend our Spring 2024 UniverCity class. This 11-week program was designed to engage and educate residents on the operations of the City.  Each City department hosts a presentation, tour, or break-out session each week, and provides valuable information about day-to-day operations of the City and future projects.

Classes will be scheduled from March 4th - May 20th. The class will run on Monday evenings from 5:30 to 9 PM and dinner will be provided each week, prior to class.

Openings are limited to the first 25 students so please respond no later than February 19th to confirm your attendance.

We look forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

Best regards,

Christopher Ankeny

Neighborhood Services Coordinator

737-610-5455