UPDATE: Hayride Holiday Light Judging Inbox

FCHOA Webmaster

Nov 27, 2023, 12:36:38 PM11/27/23
to forestc...@googlegroups.com

Hello Neighbors,

We only have 3 entries so far. Please sign up so that the Hayride has a route :-).

We will be out and about judging the lights on December 7th. Please note that the judging will be done by a group of volunteers and they will be filling out a rating sheet, all rating sheets will then be added together and averaged to come up with the winners. All winners will then be featured on the Hayride route on Saturday December 9th.

The following are the categories:

Best Group

Best Theme

Kid's Favorite

Techno

Grizwald

Most Traditional

Best Homemade

Best Trees

Best Non-Traditional

Best Inflatable Display

Best Nativity

Judge's Favorite

Judge's Favorite

Honorable Mention

Hall of Fame

Dr. Seuss

WOW Factor

OMG Award

Special Recognition

Neighbors Choice

If you would like to be considered please put your address in the following signup genius. You do not need to specify a category when you sign up, we only need your address.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0B4DACA62BA7FDCE9-46309488-holiday

Please note that all entries must be entered into the signup genius by December 6th in order to be considered. All  winners will be notified on December 8th via a volunteer dropping off a sign.

Happy Holidays!

Forest Creek Event Planning Committee

eventplannin...@gmail.com