Hayride Event Tomorrow!

FCHOA Webmaster

Dec 8, 2023, 2:59:20 PM12/8/23
to forestc...@googlegroups.com
TOMORROW at 6pm! It's the annual Hayride event for Forest Creek I & II !! This year's event will be at our park, 3600 Harvey Penick Drive, not the golf club. We will have a tent with cookies, cider and hot cocoa and food truck from Hands Off My Funnel Cake. Kids will enjoy the bounce house and a visit with Santa at his booth! Fun Fun Photo Booth will also be there for silly family pictures and live music from acoustic guitarist, John Justice. Trailers will be lined up in the parking lot so please park at the elementary school lots. Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your trailer time to get your wristband. Looking forward to having a wonderful holiday celebration with you all!

-Event Planning Committee