Last Day of Early Voting is today. Election Day is Tuesday Nov 8th

FCHOA Webmaster

Nov 4, 2022, 9:37:44 AM11/4/22
to forestc...@googlegroups.com

VOTE and Let Your Voice Be Heard

All elections are important.  They are our opportunity to participate in government and how our community proceeds.  If we don’t vote, we let the loudest voices rule our lives.

By now, most people know where they stand on the parties, candidates and issues. Regardless of your party or persuasion this is an important part of both opportunity for guiding government and civic responsibility.  Avoid the lines and vote early, or vote on Tuesday for your choice for who will represent you in our government and spend our tax money.

HOA Board of Directors

Some Early voting locations:
WILLIAMSON COUNTY JESTER ANNEX
ROUND ROCK RANDALLS