Kalahari Resort Locals Discount

Gregory Thompson

Dec 14, 2020, 12:44:14 PM12/14/20
to Forest Creek HOA
We were contacted by Kalahari about some discounts they were offering to locals.
We felt you might appreciate us forwarding this information to you.

Hi friend!

I want to introduce myself, I am Natassia West, the Business Development Manager here at Kalahari Resorts right in your backyard! Can you believe we are 4 days away from being open for exactly ONE month already?! That being said, we are working on rolling out our first round of "Locals Discounts" that we would love to share with you! You of course are absolutely welcome to share with your neighbors, friends, family, and coworkers! We are so excited to be part of the Round Rock community (I myself am actually born and raised right here in Round Rock!!) and hope to expand the knowledge (OPEN TO THE PUBLIC) and perks with our locals!! On top of the business development side, I am also your main point of contact for those wanting to book any type of special private dining events in our restaurants and outlets! If you have a holiday party, birthday party, rehearsal dinner you name it I am your go to lady! If you are interested in the Indoor Water Park, Group Meetings, Tom Foolery's, Or group room blocks I can absolutely get you in contact with the right person as well.

I look forward to hopefully meeting you in person on property and working alongside you real soon! Please let me know if there is anything at all we here at Kalahari can help you with!

https://www.kalahariresorts.com/media/5333/texas-local-flyer-_updated.pdf