Fall Fest – Sunday, October 24th 1:00 p.m. through 4:00 p.m.

FCHOA Webmaster

Sep 20, 2021, 3:54:48 PM9/20/21
to forestc...@googlegroups.com

Mark your calendars! The FCHOA Fall Fest will be 10/24 from 1-4 at the Forest Creek Park. Come for pony rides, face painting, balloon animals, inflatables, food and fun!

EPC Upcoming Events:

Next EPC Meeting – Wednesday, October 6th 8:00 p.m. at the Oaks of Forest Creek

  • Please join us if you are interested in joining EPC! We are always looking for volunteers! We will have a sign on the table so we can be easily located.

Fall Fest – Sunday, October 24th 1:00 p.m. through 4:00 p.m. at the Forest Creek Park

  • Pony Rides
  • Face Painting
  • Balloon Animals
  • Inflatables
  • Kona Ice
  • Food Trailer on site

Neighborhood Garage Sale – Saturday, November 6th 8:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m.

  • Anyone in the neighborhood can hold a garage sale on this date
  • The EPC will advertise the neighborhood sale and put out signs

Light Judging – Thursday, December 9th

  • EPC will judge lights on the evening of December 9th
  • Make sure your lights are on!
  • Different categories for awards that will be posted at a later date

Hayride – Saturday, December 11th

  • More details to be posted on this website page, the Events Planning Committee FCHOA Facebook Page, and the Forest Creek Community Facebook Page

12 Days of Christmas Parties – Friday, Saturday and Sundays only in December

  • These are events facilitated by the EPC, but paid for entirely by the individual(s) hosting the parties
  • The parties are open to all residents of Forest Creek I and II
  • There will be sign-up posted in November if you would  and plan on capping it at six (6) parties this year