ARC Members Needed

FCHOA Webmaster

Aug 13, 2021, 12:26:45 PM8/13/21
to forestc...@googlegroups.com
ARC Members Needed

If interested, email FORC...@ciramail.com and ForestCreekHOA...@gmail.com

The Forest Creek HOA is seeking new members for the Architectural Review Committee (ARC).  The ARC is the group of homeowners who are charged with reviewing all requests to change the exterior of homes in Forest Creek HOA and approving, disapproving or suggesting modifications for approval.   There is an opportunity for as many as three slots to join the ARC and both serve your community and have some say about changes to the individual homes in our HOA, hopefully to make sure such changes only enhance the property and thereby our HOA and all our property values.
Qualifications:
1.  A desire to serve your community
2. You have a good eye for what enhances property values and what detracts.
3. You are willing to dedicate some time on the computer reviewing ARC requests and responding in a timely manner (about 1 hour per week) and if you feel it’s necessary, visit the home site for a first hand look.
4. You need to read and understand the ARC Standards to use as a guide when reviewing requests.

 (ARC Standards found here: https://sites.google.com/site/forestcreekhoarrtx/home/documents/arcdocuments)