Neighborhood Garage Sale: Nov 4th

FCHOA Webmaster

Oct 18, 2023, 2:57:33 PM10/18/23
to forestc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Neighbors,

Our bi-annual Neighborhood Garage Sale is scheduled for Saturday, November 4th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.

Please find the flyer attached and share with your friends and family. We are going to be marketing this Sale on multiple platforms. If you’d like to have your address listed on Yard Sale Treasure Map and Garage Sale Finder, please click on the following link and fill in your address.  The deadline for us to get this information to post it on these sites is Monday, October 30th.

Please note you are not required to provide your address to participate in the Neighborhood Garage Sale, but we are hoping to utilize those sites to get more traffic.

Garage Sale Addresses

Forest Creek HOA is providing signs for the main entrances, but you should put up your own signs within the neighborhood directing people to your sale.

Here are some great tips to make a successful Garage Sale.

7 Strategies for the Most Successful Yard Sale Ever

Happy Bargain Hunting!

If you have any questions feel free to email

Martha Caro at mart...@aol.com

Marta Keller at ma...@airpropertygroup.com

FCHOA Webmaster

Oct 20, 2023, 4:57:41 PM10/20/23
[...]

4b5c1a3f5b62b1146984460bc8e138eew-c3944895653rd-w832_h468_r4_q80.webp

7 Strategies for the Most Successful Yard Sale Ever

Happy Bargain Hunting!

If you have any questions feel free to email

Martha Steele at marth...@aol.com

Marta Keller at ma...@airpropertygroup.com

Saturday November4th.pdf