Cedar Ridge Senior Parade : Saturday May 22nd 10am - 12pm / Parking

FCHOA Webmaster

May 20, 2021, 10:20:11 AM5/20/21
to forestc...@googlegroups.com
We are having a Senior Parade for the Cedar Ridge high school class of 2021 on 5/22 between 10-12pm.
A part of the parade route will go through Forest Creek when it crosses Red Bud onto Forest Dr., right on Hilton Head, and left at Harvey Pennick and end at Forest Creek Elementary.

We would like to please ask residents if at all possible not to park their cars on those streets between those 2 hours. It will help with traffic flow since RRPD and the fire truck will be leading our parade.

Thanks!
And please come out and congratulate our graduates!