Would you like to have the Forest Creek Holiday Hayride this year?

FCHOA Webmaster

Oct 2, 2023, 1:22:32 PM10/2/23
to forestc...@googlegroups.com

Would you like to have the Forest Creek Holiday Hayride this year?

In order to make it happen, we need volunteers!
Right now we do not have enough participation in the EPC and we need volunteers to sign up to help put on the event.

See the sign-up sheet for the committee. We are looking for a commitment from at least 10 people (but would love more) for the next meeting or we are at risk of not being able to host the event.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508044EAAA82DA7FC1-44819609-holiday

Some perks come with volunteering too!

You will get early sign up which means you have first pick of the times for the hayride.

Please consider helping us to continue this great holiday tradition in Forest Creek!

You may reach out to  Jessica Haese at (512) 813-0593 or Marta Keller at (646) 468-3938 or email at eventplannin...@gmail.com