Holiday Hayride

FCHOA Webmaster

Nov 28, 2021, 2:40:40 PM11/28/21
to forestc...@googlegroups.com
The Events Planning Committee (EPC) invites you to attend the annual Holiday Hayride on Saturday, December 11th! This is a FREE event to Forest Creek HOA (Forest Creek I and II) residents.  We do ask that you bring an unwrapped gift for our Blue Santa Toy Drive.  Please read the important notes for this year's Hayride below:

  • Santa will NOT be present at this year's event. We will still have our awesome photo booth, cookies, hot chocolate and live Christmas music! The golf club grill will be open if you need food and/or a beverage.
  • To give everyone a chance to attend, one person can not sign up for multiple families.  Only 1 spot/signup per family will be permitted.   If there are families registering for multiple spots, they'll have to be put on Santa's naughty list and their spots will be removed.  A limit of 6 per household has been put in place. Please contact us if you have more than that (contact info in the sign up).
  • We love that big groups get together and make this an Annual outing each year, but we want to try and make it as fair as we can for everyone to be able to participate.   So write down your Truck # and time slot and spread the word to your friends so they can sign up for the same on their own.

The Hayride will take place at the Forest Creek GOLF CLUB this year.  Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your requested hay ride time.  You will need to check in to ensure your spot on the trailer. The trucks operate on time.  If you are not present when the truck is ready to leave, your spot(s) will be given to someone on the waiting list.  When reserving your spots, please keep in mind that infants and toddlers 2 and under will need to sit in your lap and don't count as a "seat/spot".

Sign up here