City Brush Pickup

FCHOA Webmaster

Mar 20, 2023, 5:21:34 PM3/20/23
to forestc...@googlegroups.com
From the City of Round Rock:
As of Sunday, March 19, the City of Round Rock and our contractors have completed two rounds of pickups in every neighborhood in the City limits.  This effort resulted in over 437,000 cubic yards of brush being picked up from an estimated 20,000 homes in Round Rock.      At this time, we have closed all Residential Brush Pickup Requests submitted January 31 – March 19 as a result of the January ice storm.   On March 20, the City will transition to a secondary cleanup phase.  This phase will include a flat $25 fee for residential brush pickups for all requests submitted prior to April 1.  The requests will be picked up throughout the week so residents should have brush on the curb prior to submitting the request.  On April 1, the City’s normal Residential Brush Pickup process and fees will resume.    If you have additional brush to be picked up, please submit a new request at https://www.roundrocktexas.gov/city-services/service-request/.     Thank you, City of Round Rock