Not working

Bruce Reimel

Feb 23, 2024, 7:30:47 AMFeb 23
to forecastfox-users
It won't allow me to enter my location. All I get is a spinning wheel of sorts.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue ?
This has been going on for weeks. I've used this app for many years and
have never had any type of issue with it. What happened.............

Bruce

Tom Holt

Mar 4, 2024, 6:53:18 AMMar 4
to forecastfox-users
I just downloaded Forecastfox (fix version) from Firefox addons, installed it and it is working again! I have tried several changes of location and all worked as they did a few weeks ago. I'm not sure why because the latest version says it hasn't been changed since 2020. But, the latest version is 4.26 and it says it has fixed the https problem - which was causing the location failures. Perhaps Olexsander had time to apply the fix but not to update the date of the update, or maybe there was a bug in the Firefox addons app that caused it to download an older version? So, make sure you are downloading version 4.26 and ignore the date of the update.

Thanks a lot Olexsander.