Locations Appears to be Broken in Firefox

Annie C

Apr 17, 2024, 4:35:55 PMApr 17
to forecastfox-users
My location has defaulted to New York, NY, and when I attempt to correct it to my location, the Location screen looks like it's down.  The timer just spins and spins and does not allow me to enter another location.  The screen is locked.   However, when I select the location dropdown to my current location, the system corrects itself and my location's weather is displayed.  Unfortunately, however, when I click off of it, it defaults back to NYC.   Very odd, as the extension works normally in Chrome.  Would like to install it in Edge, but am not finding it in the Store.  Any hope for the future there?

26Dipp

May 29, 2024, 6:38:45 AMMay 29
to forecastfox-users
My location has been fixed on New York too and I cannot fix it.

Robert Reinman

Jul 9, 2024, 7:37:52 PM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to forecastfox-users
I have the same problem, and I cannot add other locations like I did before.