Problem with either Forecatfox fix, or Firefox v 89, not sure which

g.h....@twc.com

Jun 11, 2021, 11:02:57 AM6/11/21
to forecastfox-users

I just had to reinstall Firefox, and it installed version 89.  When I went to install Forecastfox Fix, it  would not allow me to enter anything in the Locations search box.  It just showed a spinning busy icon, and never allowed me to enter either my zip code or city.  It had been working perfectly with Firefox v.88.  So, I uninstalled Firefox and installed that older version.  I had no trouble entering the zip code for my city using the older v.88 of firefox.  To double check, I uninstalled Forecastfox Fix, and allowed Firefox to upgrade from v.88 to v,89, and then then installed FCF again.  Sure enough, I was once again unable to input my zip code or city in the city search bar.  I don't know if this is a case of Firefox v.89 not allowing FCF to function properly, or if it is a problem with FCF not working with v.89 of Firefox.
I also ran into the problem others have mentioned, about FCF not displaying the correct date.  On Sunday June 6th, it showed that date correctly, but then showed the waether information for the next 6 days as being for June 3, 4, 5,...