Frozen since upgrade to Firefox 83.0

SeventySevenTabs

Nov 18, 2020, 3:51:59 PM11/18/20
to forecastfox-users
Forecastfox has frozen and not updated since Tuesday morning when I upgraded to Firefox 83.0. Anyone else experiencing this? When I click on the toolbar icon for the drop-down menu, the message "There was a problem connecting to the weather service." is there.

Anyone else?

Chief Engineer

Nov 19, 2020, 10:27:40 AM11/19/20
to forecastfox-users
Me too!
Message has been deleted

chris miraillet

Nov 21, 2020, 3:40:38 AM11/21/20
to forecastfox-users
same here :/ (France) problem with https, need to deactivate it in preferences , it works with the addon https everywhere : https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

Chief Engineer

Nov 21, 2020, 9:12:49 AM11/21/20
to forecastfox-users
Merci Chris!  That solved the "problem".

SeventySevenTabs

Nov 22, 2020, 11:23:52 AM11/22/20
to forecastfox-users
This worked for me as well. Hopefully a fix comes, as I'd like to use the new built-in https feature in Firefox.

chris miraillet

Nov 23, 2020, 7:15:51 AM11/23/20
to forecastfox-users
update is here, now works good ! version 4.26 FF 83

SeventySevenTabs

Nov 23, 2020, 8:58:10 AM11/23/20
to forecastfox-users
Excellent. Many thanks.