It would be nice to add a zipcode location without the map function having to work

L ove

Jan 6, 2024, 10:53:03 PMJan 6
to forecastfox-users
I'm on linux and the map does not show.  I want to add my location via zipcode to forecastfox so I can get my weather.  I am unable to add my location because the map does not load.  I put in my zipcode and it just spins.  Where the map goes, it says "Oops, something went wrong".

It should not be this complicated to add my zipcode, so I can get my weather.

Waiting-to-retire

Jan 7, 2024, 9:46:52 PMJan 7
to forecastfox-users
Be advised Oleksandr is in Ukraine and may be trying to stay alive