Not receiving severe weather alerts

SeventySevenTabs

Jan 25, 2021, 4:01:07 PM1/25/21
to forecastfox-users
Despite having the "severe weather alerts" option turned on, I have not received severe weather alerts in a long time. The icon on my toolbar used to turn red to highlight this, and it no longer does. If I want to see if there is a weather alert, I have to click through to the current weather page on Accuweather.

SeventySevenTabs

Feb 22, 2023, 9:05:47 AM2/22/23
to forecastfox-users
This has been an issue for me again, not receiving severe weather alerts despite having them turned on. I reset my settings as the troubleshooting section of the settings suggests and it did not fix it.