Inconsistent bug in Forecastfox listing of forecastfox forecasts

Tom Holt

Mar 27, 2024, 8:41:47 AMMar 27
to forecastfox-users
Hi,

The listing of daily weather on the left side of the forecastfox screen has errors depending on the chosen location. For example, my location is Worongary QLD 4213, Australia. Today, Wednesday 25 March, it lists weather for Now 27/03/2024, followed by Today 27/03/2024, Tomorrow 28/03.2024 - these are all correct. But then it has Thursday 29/03/2024 - which is clearly wrong since Thursday is the same as Tomorrow, then it has Friday 30/032024, Saturday 31/03/2024, and Sunday 01/04/2024. The days after Tomorrow all have their date 1 day ahead of where it should be. This error applies to all Australia east of Western Australia. What is happening is that the entry for Thursday should not be there, since it has already been shown in Tomorrow, and that puts out the date for all subsequent days. I checked Perth Western Australia and that does not have this bug. As you might expect, the bug causes Thursday to show Friday's weather, Friday to show Saturday's and so on.

Anybody seen anything similar for other locations?