Forecastfox 2.4.8 works on macOS not Win10 (Seamonkey 2.53.x)

dstamat

Nov 29, 2020, 4:16:18 PM11/29/20
to forecastfox-users
Hi Everybody,

I use Forecastfox (fix version) 2.4.8 on Seamonkey 2.49.5 (Windows 10) where Forecastfox works fine. I want to upgrade to the latest version of Seamonkey (branch 2.53.x) however Forecastfox works as expected only on versions 2.53.x for macOS and not the same versions for Win10.

What would make Forecastfox 2.4.8 work on the same browser for macOS and not for Win10? Is there is something I could do to fix it? I would really appreciate it if you could share some ideas.

Thanks in advance

dstamat