Ford for Wednesday 03 March 2021

notsorichbob

Mar 3, 2021, 7:35:58 AM3/3/21
to FORD TT Private Forum

Forum is open and game on.

in...@eagleconnector.com

Mar 3, 2021, 8:25:42 AM3/3/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
F Daily Game 210302.pdf

in...@eagleconnector.com

Mar 3, 2021, 8:42:28 AM3/3/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
Notsorichbob - I mentioned recently that I feel I have grown out of touch with F and with the general markets.  I feel the need to back away for a while.  I regret to do this because for the longest time the forum has been just you and I.  I hate to leave you with a one person forum.  F is moving in a direction that I long thought that it could or should.  I have a small long term position and I hope F's move higher will continue.  I came into F thinking I was a day trader but the recent moves seem orchestrated and for me to participate seemed gambling.  Best wishes, good fortune.  John

notsorichbob

Mar 3, 2021, 9:00:02 AM3/3/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
O  -  12.60