Ford for Friday 19 February 2021

notsorichbob

Feb 19, 2021, 7:42:51 AM2/19/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
Forum is open and game on.

notsorichbob

Feb 19, 2021, 8:53:57 AM2/19/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
John,   Now I'm more confused than ever after learning that you were lost.  I was looking to you as my guide as the past month of up and down (mostly down) was happening.  I was starting to feel good when I got the day deviation under a dollar.  I'm still leaning toward a gentle up-slope for F in the next few months.

The recent stories of folks in TX using their new hybrid F-150's to supply power to keep their homes warm is invaluable free marketing.  I've been making very small F buys during most of the recent dips - so far, it's working out.
Bob

notsorichbob

Feb 19, 2021, 8:56:33 AM2/19/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
O  -  11.53  - can't resist the appeal of a gap up.
H  -  11.59
L  -  11.43
C  -  11.55

in...@eagleconnector.com

Feb 19, 2021, 8:57:47 AM2/19/21
to FORD TT Private Forum

$11.50
$11.58
$11.34
$11.47

in...@eagleconnector.com

Feb 19, 2021, 8:58:11 AM2/19/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 6:42:51 AM UTC-6 notsorichbob wrote:
F Daily Game.pdf

notsorichbob

Feb 19, 2021, 3:25:15 PM2/19/21
to FORD TT Private Forum
There we are complaining about being lost and we turn in sub-dime days.