Free Ford Think Bike. South Central Wisconsin. Near Madison. Pick up only.

ericbecky

Apr 29, 2018, 1:19:36 PM4/29/18
to Ford Think Bike
I've got a Blue Ford Think Bike free for the pick up.

Throttle hooked up so can directly control the motor.

No battery

Located about 30 minutes NW of Madison, WI

Contact me via phone 608-729-4082
Eric Powers

Jeff Chiero

May 6, 2018, 6:39:57 PM5/6/18
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Eric, My name is Jeff Chiero and I would be interested i your Think Bike. I have one now and it would nice for spare parts at the minimum. I have family who lives near Madison and might be able to pick the bike up one day if that would work.

Jeff Chiero