I've got two for sale

Nick Helwig

Mar 22, 2017, 8:10:52 PM3/22/17
to Ford Think Bike
My uncle died recently and he had two think bike. He retired from ford 12-13 years ago. One of them folds, and one doesn't. I'm wondering how much their worth? They've probably been used twice if that. My uncle got a deal on them and I think was just collecting them. Any info I can get would be appreciated

Steve Leese

May 7, 2017, 12:39:02 AM5/7/17
to Ford Think Bike
I have two also, and would be interested in purchasing them possibly for parts.  Do you have an idea how much you would sell them for?

Neeraj Noel Uttamchandani

Jul 14, 2017, 11:13:47 PM7/14/17
to Ford Think Bike
Hi Nick,

Do you still have the Think Bikes for sale? Interested in purchasing one.

tony rehn

Jan 1, 2018, 10:29:08 AM1/1/18
to Ford Think Bike
Looking for Charger?

Steve Leese

Apr 19, 2018, 1:58:44 PM4/19/18
to Ford Think Bike
How much do you want for the bikes?  I'm interested in the one that folds.

Ed Rychcik

Apr 20, 2018, 6:45:02 AM4/20/18
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Judy

 be interested in the other one and if the other one is still available if Steve doesn't purchase it. I can be reached at 313-999-6201... Leave a message as I usually do not answer calls I do not recognize. I live in Michigan and am a retired Ford employee.

ed

Ed Rychcik

May 6, 2018, 10:39:09 PM5/6/18
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Judy, are the bikes still for sale?  Please call me - 313-999-6201 or e-mail me at ed...@aol.com
ed

ed Rychcik

Oct 1, 2018, 12:03:58 AM10/1/18
to Ford Think Bike
Will sell My Red Think Bike, in great condition with a starting price of  $450.  Includes Batteries, case and charger.  I live in Michigan. Not sure what its worth, but I will consider all bids.

Mike Travis

Oct 27, 2018, 9:06:19 PM10/27/18
to Ford Think Bike
i have a ford think bike fun bike .need battery case

James C

Oct 27, 2018, 11:00:14 PM10/27/18
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Still looking for a working charger.

Regards
James

Mike Travis

Oct 28, 2018, 9:50:58 AM10/28/18
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com

I am still looking for parts batt case and charger

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jul 26, 2019, 8:38:47 PM7/26/19
to Ford Think Bike

Jeff Chiero

Jul 27, 2019, 12:39:29 PM7/27/19
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
I have a bike as well and th biggest problem is getting parts for them. Wasn’t many made and it was a long time ago. Too bad. They are fun bikes.

Jeff Chiero
Court Street Ford

http://www.ford.com/cars/fusion/?hptid=fv-2131-fusion-c
Life in the fast lane!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 26, 2019, at 2:11 PM, 'ed Rychcik' via Ford Think Bike <ford-th...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 8:10:52 PM UTC-4, Nick Helwig wrote:
My uncle died recently and he had two think bike. He retired from ford 12-13 years ago. One of them folds, and one doesn't. I'm wondering how much their worth? They've probably been used twice if that. My uncle got a deal on them and I think was just collecting them. Any info I can get would be appreciated

Jeff Chiero

Ed Rychcik

Jul 29, 2019, 9:25:00 AM7/29/19
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Have an extra charger that I'll let go for $125 plus shipping.