need think bike repair shop

aaron straker

Jul 19, 2020, 4:32:00 PM7/19/20
to Ford Think Bike
looking for a think bike repair shop within 6 hours of Chicago area. or willing to help me diagnose over the phone

Kathy Thacker

Jul 19, 2020, 5:21:41 PM7/19/20
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
I found this place online. They are on face book as well. Their name is Light Electric Vehicle Technologies. The phone number is 1-877-807-5388. M-F 9-5. Not sure about now since Covid.
Good luck