ANY think Fun bike for sale for parts .

FORDFUNDAVE

Nov 8, 2015, 10:54:43 PM11/8/15
to Ford Think Bike
Hello to members,If any Ford think bike for sale please Eamil me with details please.I own two of them and need to make one work better with substitute parts. thank you.    DAVE
Think-Fun.JPG

SJM

Jan 4, 2016, 11:50:46 AM1/4/16
to Ford Think Bike
I have 3 Think bikes, non folding. My plan at the time was to get all 3 up to par, but the kids lost interest. May sell all 3. Steve

UNI bikeshop

Jan 4, 2016, 8:55:51 PM1/4/16
to Ford Think Bike
Don't know where you are in the world, but we have two in Detroit Michigan at our shop. Batteries are dead. Haven't been able to diagnose the rest yet, but all parts are present.

- SW Rides
1824 Springwells, Detroit, MI 48209

Lloyd Steele

May 4, 2016, 7:34:13 PM5/4/16
to Ford Think Bike
I have one I bought 7-8 years ago. Been sitting for a while. Needs battery and there is apparently a special charging cable I cannot find. Also tires are flat from slow leaks,but are in good condition. I am older and cannot work on it, so I am willing to basically give it away for $100 to $150.00. You would pay shipping. If interested my email address is lloyd...@gmail.com. I am in Palm Springs CA.

soomotors

Aug 9, 2016, 5:56:41 PM8/9/16
to Ford Think Bike

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 10:54:43 PM UTC-5, FORDFUNDAVE wrote:
Hello to members,If any Ford think bike for sale please Eamil me with details please.I own two of them and need to make one work better with substitute parts. thank you.    DAVE

we have 3 new bikes in stock -  never used
please contact for info / pics