Re: I've got two for sale

Ed Rychcik

Aug 24, 2019, 6:47:04 AM8/24/19
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 10/27/2018 11:00:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, jclark....@gmail.com writes:

Still looking for a working charger.

Regards
James

On Oct 27, 2018, at 6:58 PM, Mike Travis <miket...@gmail.com> wrote:

i have a ford think bike fun bike .need battery case

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 8:10:52 PM UTC-4, nick helwig wrote:
My uncle died recently and he had two think bike. He retired from ford 12-13 years ago. One of them folds, and one doesn't. I'm wondering how much their worth? They've probably been used twice if that. My uncle got a deal on them and I think was just collecting them. Any info I can get would be appreciated