Re: battery case

Message has been deleted

aaron straker

Oct 27, 2020, 10:06:47 AM10/27/20
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
call me. 2195452564

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 4:42 AM Ryan <optimu...@gmail.com> wrote:
HI everyone,

 Just found a Th!nk Bike at a estate sale,  It is missing the battery case and batteries.

Seeing if anyone has a case with the charging port and three prong conector to plug in the bike  for sale,   or know where I can get one?     or if I should make my own somehow.
 I think  its 24 total volts from two 12 v batteries in series.

Bikes like new and has the charger/ manual.

Thanks Ryan.

James C

Oct 27, 2020, 10:06:47 AM10/27/20
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Yes hard to find. I'm still looking for a battery case as well for a running bike.

James

aaron straker

Oct 27, 2020, 10:59:45 AM10/27/20
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
I need 1 or 2 controllers if anybody's got any. Maybe a bike with a burned out motor but good controller

Ron Lindsey

Nov 14, 2020, 8:37:00 PM11/14/20
to Ford Think Bike
I have a controller and the battery wiring harness if you still need. The charging port has male ends.