Battery

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Terri Gogola

未讀,
2022年8月18日 凌晨2:43:502022/8/18
收件者:Ford Think Bike
Good afternoon! My husband and I inherited 2 of the Ford Think Bikes. Does anyone know where to get new batteries and charger for them? Also, does anyone know inside the battery what the 3rd port is? Usually it's 2 for a battery__positive and negative.

Kathy Thacker

未讀,
2022年9月1日 晚上10:55:402022/9/1
收件者:ford-th...@googlegroups.com
For the batteries you can go here

I hope this helps. And for the charger try light electric vehicle technologies on Facebook

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 1:43 AM Terri Gogola <techi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good afternoon! My husband and I inherited 2 of the Ford Think Bikes. Does anyone know where to get new batteries and charger for them? Also, does anyone know inside the battery what the 3rd port is? Usually it's 2 for a battery__positive and negative.

Rob SS

未讀,
2022年9月1日 晚上10:55:442022/9/1
收件者:ford-th...@googlegroups.com
You can open up the battery case and replace the batteries that are inside.  Those are commercially available.

Chargers are more difficult.

--

Terri Gogola

未讀,
2022年9月2日 晚上11:48:582022/9/2
收件者:Ford Think Bike
Thank You Very Much  I have Purchased the Batterys  Terri/Chris

Terri Gogola

未讀,
2022年9月2日 晚上11:49:062022/9/2
收件者:Ford Think Bike
Thank You Very Much I have ordered the Batterys!    Chris/Terri
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息