Charger

tony rehn

Jan 1, 2018, 10:29:08 AM1/1/18
to Ford Think Bike
Need new charger? Any ideas or anyone have a parts bike with one ?

tony rehn

Jan 1, 2018, 10:29:08 AM1/1/18
to Ford Think Bike
Need New or used Charger for Ford Racing “Think” Bike

ed Rychcik

Apr 13, 2018, 9:29:47 AM4/13/18
to Ford Think Bike

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:29:08 AM UTC-5, tony rehn wrote:
Need new charger? Any ideas or anyone have a parts bike with one ?

Have an extra charger - would be willing to trade it for a Ford Think Bike battery case.  ed...@aol.com

Steve Leese

Apr 19, 2018, 1:58:44 PM4/19/18
to Ford Think Bike

aplar Schauer 24v 2 Amp Automatic Smart Charger JAC0891-34

JAC0891-34

$42.00

I made a connection that bypasses the original connection directly to the 24 volt positive and negative posts on the battery.  After a charge the handlebar meter needs to be reset to show a full charge.  I've been using it this way for 3 years.  It's great to have my Thinkbike back!!

I have extra battery cases if you still need them.

Ed Rychcik

Apr 20, 2018, 6:45:02 AM4/20/18
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Steve, I would like to purchase a battery case from you... Please quote me a price.... These bikes ride much better that my Ride Scoozy bike, which is more like a racing bike.... I have 2 thirteen year old grandsons and each would have their own Think Bike to Ride... Thanks for keeping in touch thru the think bike group.
I can be reached at 313-999-6201.... You would have to probably leave a message since I don't usually answer calls I don't recognize. There are too many people calling all the time trying to sell something or asking for donations etc.

Very interesting that you were able to hook up your battery as you did... I was considering doing something like that if I could not find a battery case.
Ed Rychcik

tony rehn

Jun 13, 2018, 8:34:51 PM6/13/18
to Ford Think Bike
Thanks Ed
Would you be willing to sell you extra charger ?
You’d make my grandson happy too! That baby has been sitting for a year

Ed Rychcik

Jun 14, 2018, 12:16:16 AM6/14/18
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
We probably could work out something on the charger.... Very important to me at the moment is securing a battery case for one of my Think Bikes and getting a battery for my Ford Think Bike Traveler model.... Any ideas on the Traveler issue... The battery is different from the full size Ford Think Bike.

I'm expecting a possible purchase of a battery case next month... An individual is expected to come up to Michigan next month.... I'm awaiting hearing from him...

Give me a call and we can talk.... If I don't answer, please text me... I normally don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize.
ed

Message has been deleted