Battery case

James C

Aug 24, 2020, 11:14:21 AM8/24/20
to ford-th...@googlegroups.com
Hi, does anybody have a battery case I could purchase?

Regards,
James

On Sep 25, 2018, at 7:54 AM, 'Tim Bunning' via Ford Think Bike <ford-th...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Steve
I have a couple of the Think bikes and I am having charger and battery issues.I just purchased 2 new 12v batteries and i am going to buy a 24V charger. I was wondering if you could share with me how you reset the handlebar meter to trick the bike into showing a full charge.  Thanks in advance

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 10:58:44 AM UTC-7, Steve Leese wrote:

aplar Schauer 24v 2 Amp Automatic Smart Charger JAC0891-34

JAC0891-34

$42.00

I made a connection that bypasses the original connection directly to the 24 volt positive and negative posts on the battery.  After a charge the handlebar meter needs to be reset to show a full charge.  I've been using it this way for 3 years.  It's great to have my Thinkbike back!!

I have extra battery cases if you still need them.

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:29:08 AM UTC-5, tony rehn wrote:
Need new charger? Any ideas or anyone have a parts bike with one ?