2 Fprd Think Bikes For Sale

ed Rychcik

Jul 26, 2019, 8:39:35 PM7/26/19
to Ford Think Bike
Two Ford Think Bikes for Sale.  One is a Ford Think Bike Traveler (blue) and the other the Standard 26" Model (Red).  These are classics.

Both run great, have new batteries, come with Charges and look new.  The Traveler Bike fold in half for easy storage when traveling.

Will only sell them as a pair.  Firm Price- $2000 for both.  I live in Michigan.  If interested, please call me at 313-999-6201 and leave a message or e-mail me... Pictures are available. As soon as I figure out how to transfer the pictures from my phone, I'll put them on the website.
Ed