PHP Bulk API Client 17.0 Now Available

Ryan Brainard

Nov 7, 2009, 8:20:54 PM11/7/09
to forceworkbench
Workbench 2.4.17 introduced support for the new Force.com Bulk API,
but now you can use the same REST-based Bulk API client used in
Workbench in your own PHP-based applications with PHP Bulk API Client
17.0. All dependencies on Workbench have been removed and is now
available for download with sample code and instructions.

Download:
http://code.google.com/p/forceworkbench/downloads/detail?name=PHP-BulkApiClient17.0_2009-11-07.zip

Ryan Brainard

Nov 9, 2009, 1:21:54 PM11/9/09
to forceworkbench
A new download of this client is now available. The only difference is
that there are licensing/support disclaimers added. In case it was not
clear, like Workbench, the PHP Bulk API Client is NOT a product of or
supported by Salesforce.com, Inc. For support from the Open Source
community, please visit the resources below:

* Main Project Site
http://code.google.com/p/forceworkbench

* Feedback & Discussion
http://groups.google.com/group/forceworkbench

You can get the latest client here:
http://code.google.com/p/forceworkbench/downloads/list
> Download:http://code.google.com/p/forceworkbench/downloads/detail?name=PHP-Bul...

varunk...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2015, 12:32:43 AM2/17/15
to forcewo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ryan,

first congrates for creating the phpBulkApiClient, i want to use it in my application so that i can successfully upload my data through from my application via workbench to the salesforce.i want to know that how to use it in my application. can i have any guide or any other way so that i can successfully implement the phpBulkApiClient in my application
and upload the data to the salesforce via workbench.