Workbench 34.0.1 - Heroku cedar-14 support

Ryan Brainard

Jul 30, 2015, 2:35:52 AM7/30/15
to Workbench News & Discussion
Workbench 34.0.1 has just been released with support for the Heroku cedar-14 stack. If you are not running your own instance of Workbench on Heroku, you can ignore the rest of this announcement. If you are using the Workbench instance at https://workbench.developerforce.com, it has already been upgraded for you.

With this change, the build system was changed from Phing to Composer, which is supported by the official Heroku PHP buildpack. To upgrade, take the the following steps:

1. git pull origin
2. heroku stack:set cedar-14
3. heroku buildpacks:clear
4. git push heroku master
5. heroku config:unset forceworkbench__logHandler__default forceworkbench__logFile__default

Please let me know if you run into any problems with the upgrade.

-- Ryan

P.S. I didn't make an announcement for 34.0.0, but that introduced Salesforce API 34.0 compatibility with an enhanced Metadata API support!